Who Is Tai Lopez?
You probably have seen him on one of those youtube ads or facebook ads while you were scrolling minding your own business.
Yes, he might look scammy but is he a scam or a real deal?
Tai Lopez is an entrepreneur, investor and a partner of over 20 multi million dollar businesses, he is also a professional internet marketer and has multiple famous online brands such as knowledge society, where he shares his books review mainly in the self development niche.
IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that 67 Steps most likely wont teach you how to setup a business. It will probably get you motivated, improve your mindset, and help you believe in yourself, which valuable. But if you want the real nuts and bolts for how to setup an online business check out the video on this page. It teaches a unique method (step by step) of setting up an autopilot online business with Google Maps.
Here’s a video of my daughter’s business using this :
Click Here to Get The Course My Daughter Used.
The course my daughter used above is much better than 67 Steps. But since you are here to learn about 67 Steps, lets get back to our review of that:
Mentor Box is another one of his companies that he started with his best friend, Alex Mehr which provides their customers with weekly review and notes on famous entrepreneurs books delivered every week to their customer’s house.
He first started building his personal brand with the Tai Lopez Show, and that is when he got his first viral video which is the Here In My Garage youtube video.
He received mixed opinions from the viewers and a lot of haters as well because almost 50 of the viewers thought that he tried to scam people into buying their products.
In the video, Tai Lopez told the viewers on what is more valuable than his lamborghini and his big houses..
The answer is KNOWLEDGE!
And he is going to share all of the knowledge that takes him from living on his couch and having $47 dollars in his bank account into being a multi millionaire with a big mansion in Hollywood Hills and fancy sports cars in his 67 steps program.
What Is The 67 Steps Book About?
This program is about a path to living the Good Life which consists of 4 pillars, Health, Wealth, Love and Happiness.
In this program, Tai Lopez shares with you all of the fundamental lessons that he learned from millionaire mentors and all of the books lessons that took him from living on a couch with $47 dollars on his name to living the millionaire lifestyle and hanging out with successful people.
Based on Tai Lopez, knowledge is power and the more knowledge that you have on what you are trying to achieve, the more the possibility that it is going to happen. He always uses a quote from Warren Buffett on the wealth pillar, “The more you learn, the more you earn”.
67 steps are 67 lessons that Tai Lopez learned from his past experience that will take anyone to the Good Life, the lessons are all in video formats where Tai Lopez gives hours of lectures on what it takes for you to be the better you and achieve what you truly want in life.
It mostly revolved toward entrepreneurship and being wealthy but it also covered some other things such as being healthy and successful as an athlete, and getting the love of your life as well as being happy while pursuing your career and journey.
He took advice and principles from all of the successful people in different fields and compiled it into 67 steps toward the Good Life.
Tai Lopez 67 Steps List:
The 67 Steps program is basically a compilation of videos like the picture above, that video talks about the 32nd steps toward the Good Life.
Each video has its own lesson and fundamental teaching that you can get from it.
Below are the full 67 steps titles from the program.
- The Billionaire’s Brain & Jennifer Lopez’s Voice
- Blue Footed Booby Birds,ESS, & The 500 Years Old Mind
- Sam Walton’s Night in a Beazilian Jail, McDonald & Michael Jordan
- Picasso’s Rising Tide & The Law Of 33%
- My Poor Friends & Cameron Diaz’s Parrot
- Sculpture VS The Lottery & The Anthropic Media Bias
- Martin Seligman’s Salary Slave and Learned Helplessness
- The Integrated Good Life & The Four Pillars Of Eudaimonia
- Warren Buffett’s Book A Day Diet & Making War With Multitude of Counselors
- Stoic vs Epicurean Arnolds 1000 Reps Apache Cold Showers and The Spartan Whipping Post
- The Whispers of 10,000 Generations, Dunbar’s 150, & Evolutionary Mismatch
- Mike’s Stack of Resume, My 96 Years Old Grandma, & Your Eulerian Destiny
- The Amish Vacation, Tap Dancing To Work, & Avoiding What You Love
- The Shaolin Monk & Touching An Electric Fence
- Descartes & Solving Problems With A Calculator
- Rousseau, The Renaissance Man, & Iron Sharpening Iron
- Elon Musk’s 14-Hour Workday VS The 4-Hour Workweek
- Man On The Moon contrast Keeping Easy Things Easy
- Amazon.com & The $32,000 Brain Budget
- Richard Branson’s Hurricane & The Imaginary World Of Kanye West
- Mastering The Four P.A.S.E Energies & Casanovas Chameleon
- The Seven Fold Path To The Obvious Signs
- Landing Your Plane On The Great Wall
- Gandhi’s Funeral, Stephen Covey’s Wars, & Flurries Of Activity
- Joel Salatin On Nature Laughing Last, The Respect Of Seasons, and the Terrible Twos
- Belts,Suspenders,Failing To Fail, The Six Sigma Heartbeat, How To Not Crash Your F-22
- The Frontman & The Two Ways To Pick Your Trench Mate
- Lao Tzu’s and John Wooden’s Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day
- Stephen Hawking, Entropy, Remembering The Future
- Peter Drucker, The Cluttered Attic and The Invention Of Rules
- Delegating To Shalini & Sam Walton’s Over The Shoulder Style
- Slot Machine Probability & Chasing The Mirage
- Teaching Pigs To Fly & Pushing On Strings
- Bill Gates & The Ten Dark Years
- Ignoring The Ninety-Nine & The One-Tenth Rule
- The Sucker In The Room & The Lollapalooza Effect
- Why Restaurants Fail
- Throwing Idiots To The Crocodiles
- Alienating the 82% With Your Messy Message
- Practical Pessimism, Paris Hilton’s Grandfather & Contemplating The Downside
- Sam Chupp & Making, Watching, Wondering
- Donuts, A $250,000 Check, And General Eisenhower
- 20% Weird Factor, The Cabbage Mind, & The Treachery Of Scoundrels
- Six Pack Of The Mind
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & The Tyranny Of The 1st & 15th
- Allan Nation’s 1,000 Sheeps And Not Doing It Small
- The 5% Tweak, Nothing Janky, & When Good Enough Is Perfect
- Michael Jordan Swagger & American Idol Syndrome
- Why Jay Z and Warren Buffett Like Baseball
- Mastering The Wrong Things & Blue Eyeshadow Numb-Nuts
- Chatting With Wittgenstein’s Lion
- Pareto Efficiencies & The Business Triple Entente
- The Second Rule Is Never Forget The First Rule
- Chess-Like Assiduity & Armchair Meditation
- The 7 Habits Of Highly Unsuccessful People & The Tardy Tree Sloth
- Floating Across The Pacific On A Raft and Why Sitting Bull Liked To Be Shot At
- Unstoppability & Sherlock Holmes Sleuthing
- Death by Faint Praise and Charlie Munger’s Grandfather
- The Diligent Celebrity & Meeting The King
- The Dutch Big Gulp
- The $495,000 Honda Accord
- $20 Billion Gift From Strangers & Building Forgiveness Into The Land
- Alexander The Great’s Aggression and The Truth About Your Age
- Forgetting Who’s In The Room
- The Pierian Spring & From Whence Cometh The Pride
- Elvis Presley & The Persistent Widow
- Annihilating The Amygdala & MPFC Mastery
Each of the step videos is around 30 mins to 1 hour long, and it is also available in audio form in case you wanna hear it while going to work, walking at the park and doing something that requires less brain power and thinking.
For me, I usually listen to it before bed like every night until I finish the 67 steps. To be honest, it is quite hard to listen to them every night consistently so there are some days that I missed them but I managed to complete all of them.
I treat the lessons just like a podcast of being successful that you listen to every now and then while you are in your car.
67 Steps Price
67 Steps Program used to be priced at $67 for a lifetime access but Tai Lopez has recently changed it into a subscription based program that will cost you $5 every single month, to add on top of that, Tai Lopez and his team also add multiple bonuses to accompany the 67 Steps Program.
Here is what you will get along with the 67 Steps Program:
- Daily Lessons from Tai Lopez about making money, Starting a business, Sales and Marketing, Networking and More.
- Mentor Archive, every lesson will be easily accessible in the member area
- Sales Marketing and Persuasion Bonus
- Premium Book Summaries
- 6 Steps To Smart Reading
- The investment Secrets of The Ultra Wealthy
- Weekly Live Q/A With Tai Lopez or another Expert every Friday
- And many more!
- The videos will change your mindset on how you perceive your life and achieving success in what matters the most based on your perspective
- It is very easy to understand as Tai Lopez explain everything in details
- Cheap price as it is now $5 Per Month and You can cancel anytime
- 67 Steps Facebook Community act as a platform for members to change thoughts, ideas and perspectives on life and being successful
- It does not promise you a cheat code to success but realistic approach that you need to take to be successful
- The constant upsell that Tai Lopez will do to you as he offers more courses at higher price. It can be overwhelming sometimes. He is a businessman after all.
How 67 Steps Changed My Life
The 67 Steps program really changed my mindset and many others based on the positive reviews that it got out there.
For me, I purchased the 67 Steps when Tai Lopez first started building his brand and he was still new. The man really inspires me with his knowledge and all of the lessons that are included in the 67 steps.
When we talk about knowledge on habits and mindsets in general, we cannot directly correlate them to the results that we got from our business.
For example, someone would not believe me if i say from listening to Tai Lopez lectures, i now earn $1000 per week.
You wouldn’t believe me right?
But the truth is what makes a person successful is the things that we cannot measure or should i say intangible.
If I say that to be a millionaire, you need to sell 10000 products for a price of $100 each. The math is quite simple but why are the majority of the people in the world not achieving financial freedom?
Do they need to work harder or need more knowledge?
It is actually a mix, for every successful person, he cannot attribute it toward working hard or gaining more knowledge alone, success is usually made up from a lot of intangible things some of them are being adaptable, persistence, making the right decisions every time and many more. Most of these elements are intangible.
I will share with you 2 Lessons that i learned from the 67 steps that really give a big impact on my life.
#1 Lesson : Awareness
Awareness is emphasized by Tai Lopez in the very first lesson of the 67 steps. What does he mean by awareness?
He said are you aware of what every button in your keyboard does? Why not? You spend most of your time on your laptop or computer but you are not even aware of what some of them do?
This really opens my mind, He said some people just watch and go through life and never realise something important passing by them.
This is very crucial especially when you are in business, am i aware enough of the opportunity that i have now?
Day by day, we see that people are making money online or on social media, but we keep scrolling down and not aware that we can also make big money through these platforms but we never even bother to think about it or could it be that we are not aware enough?
The lesson of being aware of your surroundings hits me really hard and I think you should think about this subject as well if you want to be successful in life and whatever you do.
#2 Lesson : Smart Work & Hard Work
If you realise most of the wealthy billionaires and millionaires all over the world, they are not the hardest workers in the world..
But what differentiate them with the labour workers in India that work for a few dollars every week is that they also work smart.
This principle is related to step number 17 which is Elon Musk 14 Hours Work Day VS 4 Hour Work-Week.
There is this concept by Tim Feriss that you can work 4 hours per week on your business and still make 5 to 6 figures and the rest of the time, you can do what you like and love.
But, when you look at Elon Musk, He really utilizes his smart work and hard work, he combined both of them and now he is the richest man in the world surpassing Jeff Bezos that start working after 11 am.
The thing that hits me is if you can achieve so much more in a little time, why don’t you just scale until you are comfortable enough.
Of course, some people are happy with normal income but sacrificing the first few years hustling and working smart for the rest of your life is crucial, at least from my point of view.
Why I don’t recommend 67 steps:
If you want to change your mindset and be exposed to the principles and habits of the successful, then 67 Steps might help you.
HOWEVER if you actually want to start a business, 67 steps won’t tell you how to do that. If you want to start a business online, this is the program I recommend instead: